Monday, June 12

a geek's room!

Anyone who knows me would know that I am ordinarily a really neat freak. Mess kills me and eats into my very being but anything out of sight is as good as out of mind for me. If I see mess, I can shove it into a cupboard and will myself really hard not to instinctively scramble to the cupboard to arrange it back by shape size and colour.

So anyway, the past week or so has been all about studying and I honestly haven't had the time to make space anywhere except at my desk. My clotheshorse is getting fattttterr, I chuck everything onto it. so anyway, tonight I stood in the middle of my room and looked round with pride, my room is becoming more like that of a geek's!

If grades are absolutely reflective of the amount of mess in a person's room, I will happily open my cupboards, fling everything onto the floor, walk into my room with shoes, and eat frosted cornflakes in bed! I will  try anything, give me my marks :(

No comments: