Thursday, June 15

Life is getting a bit more exciting

The fact that exams are over tmr and my life is picking up just goes to show how bad exams are for you.

Chessy we got an inverter installed into the dining area so we have warm warm air blowing at us and it's not cold anymore!

I installed this programme and now I have to catalogue about 5000 photos in my computer. I really don't know how I acquired so many photos within 2ish years but it gives me a chance to go through and delete all this junk I never got down to doing. I've been through a measly two folders out of 50 probably and I'm pretty sure I'll come across heaps of interesting ones which I'll put up! (Chessy, you die! You know most of my retarded shots are with you)

Hans leaves on Sunday which leaves me TWENTY-TWO days to myself! After he comes back there's physics terms, UMAT, my uber cool haircut with him and then my braces come off! I was watching greys the other day and she said something like like braces and training bras and I was like uhhhhh I guess I'm a few years late, if I were wearing a training bra now, I would die to see what I'd be like after. Hehe, RARO! =D I cannot wait. Twenty-two days to myself, I'm really not sure what I'm going to do, but I'll find something to do.

English is tmr and the marking within the department is worse than a menopausal woman, seriously. :/


No comments: