Wednesday, November 8

i am not dead

"you're no longer a sporadic blogger, you're a dead blogger" -Mum

Why hello :)

I know I haven't blogged in about 1m8days, I've been busy with things...nice things :)

So much has happened, but I'll update you on the present.

My exams are over,
my boyfriend has gone to the US,
I am now a very very free woman.
I have yet to get used to this free-ness. It's only been the first day of Hans' absence, I will see how in a week or so. You know how Izzie bakes like crazy after Denny dies? I think I am beginning that phase except thank God Hans isn't gone forever. Tonight I baked snow-capped espresso cookies and had it at night. I don't know how I am going to sleep tonight.

I'm working as a part-time nanny for a family and also as an occasional preschool reliever. All this for pocket money so that I am not a poor girl when I go to Taiwan in Jan. I love my work, I don't even consider it work. Its too fun to be considered work

I've started going to the gym. After two years of going from crazy-exercise-bunny to stagnant-idle -(insert anything gross here)-fatso, I have finally signed a contract allowing a gym to suck money out of my account monthly. If nothing else will motivate me, at least the thought of doing something to get my money's worth will! I am so unfit that everything (I bet even my bones) ache. I must I must LOSE SOME OF THAT FAT OFF MY ARSE. Who can forget those Judy Blume books? :)

Shiny: I'm glad you liked the card. You know, it took me TWO weeks to finally send it off to you, so I'm sure it only got to you after all the birthday excitement had worn off. You're probably not going to see this till after your As, so I hope it went well :) XOXO

Fi: I blogged, finally! I miss you, I haven't seen you in ages and ages, come back soon (when I'm around) I hope you're enjoying uni life, won't you email me one day? :)

No comments: