Friday, August 11

FOUR days till they come off (:

Firstly, Happy 18th Birthday Fi Smithy!
I am so sorry this took so long to come... I hope you like the present I got you (: XOXO
I have known feeeks since what... sec 2? And becoming friends with her has been the best thing ever. From tennis mates to becoming this person I can tell all my nonsense to! Love you babe!

Exam timetable is out and my four papers start in about 2plus months, and end by Oct 31st. And to kick off this soon-to-be-great pre-exam crazy study cycle, Hans has booked us into a (library) room for like 4hours on a (possibly nice and sunshiney) Saturday afternoon!! By the end of those 4hrs, I would have coloured my face with all my wonderful Faber Castell markers just from being cooped up in a yucky room. BUT IT'S OKAY! =)

I love the colours on my hair, but washing it so regularly has really faded the pretty colours. Now I'm more orangey-blondey-bits than reddish-orangey-blondey-bits. Right now I have trouble every morning trying to find clothes that won't clash with my crazy hair. I don't even wear earrings anymore in fear of becoming an eyesore. BUTTTT, I really like this hairstyle, and I won't cut and re-dye it until I absolutely have to. And that means me having worn all my black/white/easy-to-match clothes at least 20 times over (:

crystal/kristalle: Crystal you have been a fantastic regular blogger and I'm so happy with you! (: I miss you and hope you're doing rllyyy well, can't wait to go back and go swimming at the club with you! KRISTALLE POOON thanks for like never updating your blog! Go do something about it!! I hope you're realllyyy good, and we have to chat soon :) XOXOXO krystalles

No comments: