Tuesday, May 2

Wrong post at the Wrong Time

Just a few random thoughts before I head off to bed.

L.L.L. : I am SO glad that you're alright. You will always be my L.L. =P

Yeoyiqian: I had lots of fun working with you. Thanks for all your help you super girl! I really credit my ability to fit into the kebaya to your quick fingers! ;)

Wong: Of course I remember you! How are you? Hope you're well, winter is coming, wrap warm (:

Carol: Why, Why, Why, if it isn't Carol Shmarol. :D:D:D Kudos to my sister/president!

Mum has left to go back to Singapore temporarily. It is so strange to not have anyone in the room directly above me. But at the same time, it still feels so good because for the first time in years, we have all 4 of us in the same house living together!

The ASEAN Night bubble that I had been living in for a few weeks prior to the show has officially popped. I need a new bubble! A study-my-arse-off bubble! Ok, this is a promise to myself: I will will will start disciplining myself when it comes to work, and I will will will start serious studying (alliteration!) tmr, Wednesday May 3, 2006.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:(

No comments: