Monday, August 7

birthdays/haircuts/XOXO

I haven't blogged in FRICKIN forever, but since I'm in the mood (:

In the month of July, I celebrated 2 birthdays, got damn sick, had an anniversary and had a hair comp.

Photos now because I'm too lazy to type. Be warned though that the hairr on moiz head goes from flat and drab to like crazayy
















Co's 16th birthday - 17th July (:















Blackforest gateau yummmmm















Carol's 21st birthday - 26th July XOXO















XOXOXO




















Chessy is here for a visit! This is like the only photo I've taken with her so far. Hairdressing competition - 7 Aug











































I modelled for my neighbour and she won 4th; her husband won 1st




















my hair and the dirty mirror
staying still in an awkward position for 25 mins hurrts















The Addams family plus It dining on Asian


HAHAHHAAA, SO THAT'S BEEN MEEEE FOR THE PAST MONTHH

Lizzy Lim: I hope you've been realllyyy well. Chessay tells me you're damn funky now (: Can't wait to see you in dec! All the best for your prelims XOXO

Fi smithy: hope singapore's been treating you well babes! take in some sunshine for mee (: XOXO

No comments: