Sunday, May 14

the Unrelenting pressure that is my year

Sorry for the lack of updates, I was absolutely busy the past week or so, and only yesterday did I finally manage to take a breath, sit in bed and relax.

I had my Bio 30% terms yesterday that went so-so. I'm crossing my fingers that they moderate, but that aside, I'm glad that it's another assessment crossed off my Very Long List. For about a week and a half before the test, Hans and I went all-out and basically studied day upon day, waking hour upon waking hour. If that made sense. Save for the few moments of occasional rest that kept us sane, we studied. A lot. I went to bed exhausted every night. The sort of exhaustion where the minute your head touches the pillow, you knock out, and don't stir till the dreaded alarm goes off the next morning. I don't know what drove me, but I felt myself burning out by Friday, and I was glad because I managed to hold out that long.

God was good to me. I was around sick people (hans and co) for awhile, and initially I thought I was going to fall ill too, but apart from a very mild scratchy throat that has since disappeared, I managed to fight off everything else!

Well, this is just to fill you all in on my life in case you don't hear from me for a while. I am on an extended break that I will hopefully come out of tmr! It has been a good two days of rest, I even baked gingerbread men last night, and went down to play with my neighbours for a bit

For now, I have an english speech in 1 week, my bio exam in 3 weeks, my chem exam in 4 weeks, and my english exam in 5 weeks. If you guys don't hear from me for awhile, it's cos my head is buried under books.

Till the next time I find the opportunity to update!

Fi: Enjoy the last days of your school... When does it end? When are your important dates anyway!

Mel: How have you been, chick? Hope things have been great for you, enjoy carefree school while you can! (:

Chess: Please sort out what's happening with you, I want to know when I can see you next!

Yiqian: Heyhey fellow com member! You're really amazing to have around, and I can't wait to take you babysitting with me.. (:

No comments: