Saturday, May 27

my TRAMP-oliney CHESS

Chesky, you are super super lucky that blogger is malfunctioning in your favour and I can't put up a super photo of you. Nevermind, as soon as it is working again, it will go up!

To my dearest chisky,

YOU ARE OLD! Haha, I just did that to make your ass pucker and make you go RAR! Haha, you were 16 last year, too bad, you are 18 18 18 18 this year! Hahaha. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 years!!

I got to know you inside out on your 17th year, and knowing you and what is most important to you, I cannot be more happy for anyone else that you get to spend your special 18 at home with family :)

It has been an immense blessing to have had the opportunity to embark on a exciting journey last year in January, and I hope the following 11 months were as memorable and sweet as they are for me. I will always hold those memories of the tears, laughter, farts, screams and ugly faces that we shared as room mates and eventually host-sisters very dear to my heart.

I am so grateful that you are this trigger-happy camera geek that took photos at every opportunity because now I have this massive album that I can look back and smile at. If I could, I would put up every single picture that means something to me, but blogger sucks and chessy got lucky. The experiences we had from 2005 are too vast for me to recount each and every one of them, but can I just say chix, that there is no better person around than you. No one would tolerate the amount of nonsense and emotions that I come with, only you would do silly videos with me!

I do miss you heaps this year, but I know that you are having too much fun in Singapore and that is more important! The fun from 2005 will last me awhile :)

This is the most fragmented entry ever, but I hope you get what I mean cheskarella! You are my pee-culiar friend! HAHHAHAHAHAHAA. kidneys kidneys!

LOVE YOU! XOOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOX Jo-ger hehehehhh.

No comments: